Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry

Day 92/365
So...This sucks I know. But I literally didnt leave my house today because my moms was broken in the storm. And I wrote and essay and did four bio homeworks. So I wasn't completely lazy. But still. This is me realizing at 11:53 that I didn't have a picture for today. But I have been wanting to actually do something cool with people's nightstands and the things they put on them. Becuase the things that you put there are like the most important, they are the last thing you see at night and the first thing you seen in the morning. On mine I have a copy of my favorite poem, my star machine, rolls of film, pictures of my family as babies, vampire weekend tickets, and things like that. It all my favorite things in a place where they wont get hurt. At least I think.

2 comments:

  1. dude, mary oliver's the shiiiiii.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done so much worse photography. This is legit gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete